Product Manager, Internal Operations Products
Vroom’s mission is simple: we want to make buying a car as easy as ordering a pizza. By offering no-haggle pricing, an end-to-end online purchase experience, and free nationwide delivery, we’re well on our way. Quality, communication, and exceeding our customers’ wildest expectations mean the world to us. We are looking for talented individuals with a passion for creating an exceptional experience and help transform an industry, there’s no better time to join the team than right now.
As Product Manager, you will work with dedicated designers, developers and other Product Managers to create digital experiences for both our consumers and internal teams.
As Product Manager you will:
- Own the success of the product, the prioritization of new features and enhancements to core components of the Vroom business.
- Communicate with multiple stakeholders across New York, Dallas, Houston and Israel, in order to launch the best features possible.
- Partner with our shipping and logistics departments to uncover requirements, create new features, launch new platforms and improve the way these teams operate. This will involve automation of manual process, driving process improvements, and using data and customer feedback to inform optimizations and innovation.
- Understand the consumer, drive innovation and feature development through experimentation.
- Identify behaviours and needs through research and analysis.
- Manage, understand and share learnings from experimentation and provide regular product and feature performance updates.
As Product Manager you are:
- User focused, keeping the customer at the heart of everything you do.
- Data driven, basing your decisions on facts rather than opinions.
- Hands on. Able to dive into projects to achieve success by problem solving.
- Passionate about product development and constantly looking for ways to improve.
- A team player with excellent communication skills.
- Self-motivated, results driven with a take charge attitude.
- 5+ years working with digital companies.
- Demonstrated experience delivering technology systems to improve business operations.
- Experience with analytics software and familiarity with A/B testing.
- Involvement with high traffic e-commerce sites.
- Experience in UX design and/or consumer psychology is a plus.
Yes, we have cold brew on tap, free snacks, complete medical/vision/dental, etc. We are looking for employees who want to be a part of a contemporary startup culture. Ironically, our employees tell us that the perks are great, but not really that important. What gets us out of bed is working with talented people on a mission that matters.